EDITIONS AND SPECIAL VEHICLES 2020
When you think about a Sport Utility Vehicle (SUV) the first notion comes to mind is RANGE ROVER without any doubt. The proud producers of this elegant SUV are Land Rover a velarium of Jaguar Land Rover under its own Sub-Brand. The Range Rover Line was set in motion by British Leyland in 1970. This masterpiece is now in its 4th generation happily overmastering SUVs.
LET ME NOW INTRODUCE YOU TO FEW LATEST MODELS OF RANGE ROVER
Range Rover Westminster Edition
The elegance and polish come into their own with this distinguished edition, let’s explore the features of it.
- The exterior – This effortless designing includes the Premium LED headlights with Signature DRL and Auto High Beam Assist (AHBA). In addition to Auto Dimming, Power-fold, Heated door mirrors with memory and approach lights you will find the power gestured tailgate. Well the Sliding Panoramic Roof and soft door close gives a touch to the class.
- The Wheels and Tires – 21” 7001 Style, 7 split-spoke alloy wheels and the gloss silver look gives a glamour to the exterior.
- The Interior – Comfortable is facile, with the Shadow Walnut Veneer supplemented by the trim finishers, the programable ambient Interior lighting along with the 4-zone climate control, the auto dimming interior rear-view mirror and the heated leather steering wheel brings prestige to this model.
- The Seating – The 20-way heated and cooled front seat with Power-Repose heated rear seats which is penetrated with Windsor leather will make you so complacent and comfortable. In addition, it provides with 3 seats deployed so that it enables load friendly space to play with.
- The Infotainment – The two highly receptive 10” high-definition touchscreens, The Touch ProTM Duo in-car infotainment System permits you to view facts and figures concomitantly while you are interacting with additional features for increased mouldability and efficiency of use. In addition, this The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, The Meridian Surround Sound System (825W) plus The InControl Remote and Protect. Wow what else can I ask more.
- DRIVER ASSISTANCE – Drive Pack which includes Blind spot monitor, Driver Condition Monitor, Traffic Sign Recognition and an Adaptive Speed Limiter. Park Pack this includes Clear Exit Monitor, 360 Degrees Parking Aid and Rear Traffic Monitor. Apart from the above two The Lane Departure Assist, The High-Speed Emergency Break plus The Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go. All will agree that this feature is “icing on the cake”.
Range Rover Autobiography
Should I say this SUV is made to perfection, let’s see the exclusive features of this beauty.
- The Exterior – In addition to the touch of class exterior features we read under Range Rover Westminster this SUV is supported with Tow Hitch Receiver to add more distinction.
- The Wheels and Tires – 21” Style 7001, 7 split spoke alloy wheels and the diamond turned finish gives a great look.
- The Interior – The Satin Straight Walnut Veneer finish, the configurable ambient interior lighting along with the 4-Zone climate control, the auto dimming interior rear-view mirror and the wood and leather steering wheel is already shining with prestige and by adding the illuminated aluminum treadplates “Autobiography” lettering is bringing dignity to this SUV.
- The Seating – The perforated Semi-Aniline leather seats, 24-Way heated and cooled falsify front seats, the recline heated and cooled rear seat shows the white-collar class power and to upgrade this the seat fold is remote intelligent.
- The Infotainment – The what to ask more features mentioned under the Range Rover Westminster is supporting this SUV too.
- Driver Assistance – Terrain Response 2, Active Locking Rear Differential, All-Terrain Progress Control (ATPC), Surround Camera System, Blind spot Assist, Adoptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go, High Speed Emergency Braking, Lane Keep Assist, Park Pack Pro (includes Park Assist), Head-Up Display, Advanced Tow Assist. Yes, this SUV has 6 more Driver Assistance than The Range Rover Westminster.
Range Rover Autobiography Fifty Edition
Well this model was launched marking the 50th anniversary of its flagship SUV with limited edition by Range Rover.
- The Exterior – This SUV is upgraded with one more addition feature “Auric Atlas Exterior Accents” compared to the Autobiography models. This means the look of this SUV is beyond distinction.
- The Wheels and Tires – 22” 5092 Style with sparkle black wheels which give a Diamond Turn Finish.
- The Interior – This has a mix of Westminster and Autobiography features, but the Grand Black Veneer surely gives the ‘Grand’ look without doubt.
- The Seating – The mix of both Westminster and Autobiography features with Leather Headlining a slight upgradation.
- The Infotainment – Similar features as the above two SUVs, since nothing more to ask.
- Driver Assistance – Almost the same features you read on the above SUVs subsidize this SUV too, so that no one will think twice when planning to own one.
Range Rover SVAutobiography DYNAMIC
Perhaps this should be the worlds most luxurious SUV is what Range Rover announces, sure it should be when looking at the splendid features below.
- The Exterior – Apart to all the features we heard above the SVAutobiography Dynamic Exterior Accents gives the expensive look to confirm Range Rover’s announcement.
- The Wheels and Tires – The dark grey finish 5 split-spoke alloy wheels to the size of 21” 5005 Style, emphasize value for money features.
- The Interior – In addition to the mix of other features we read above the elegancy of this SUV is The Steel Weave Carbon Fiber Trim and to make more elegant both the Aluminum Treadplates “SVAutobiography” script are illuminated.
- The Seating – The class is expressed by the Quilted and penetrated Semi-Aniline Leather Seats, 24-way heated and cooled “Hot-Stone” massage front seats, executive class power-recline comfort-plus heated and cooled rear seats and the perforated leather headlining to suit the luxury.
- The Infotainment – The same features as all the above 3 SUVs, nothing more could be expected since these features are ultimate.
- Driver Assistance – Beside to what they provide to Westminster, Autobiography, Fifty Edition this SUV carries SVAutobiography Dynamic Suspension Tuning to add more value to this SUV.
Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic BLACK Edition.
This special SUV sits on the very top of the line-up and reaches new heights of Agility and Performance achieving the Pinnacle and Luxury. Looking at the features in addition to what we saw above it is definitely more pretentious.
- The Exterior – Including to all the four SUV features we spoke above this Black Edition has a unique exterior accent Exclusive Narvik Black and the Black Brake Clipper making this vehicle THE ONE.
- The Wheels and Tiers – The polish finished gloss black, 22” Style 5087 and 5 split spokes highlight the gallant look of the exterior.
- The Interior – Besides to the features of Fifty Edition this superfluity touches the heart of SUV lovers with its Grand Black Leather Heated Steering Wheel and the Branding of “SVAutobriography Dynamic Black” with Illuminated Treadplates.
- The Seating – The pimento stitch on the Ebony Leather Seats with Quilted Perforated Semi-Aniline surely is enticing, apart from the same great features of Range Rovers we have discussed already on the top.
- The infotainment – From the range Westminster to this Black Edition all the features of infotainment needs no change, purely due to sophistication in technology is at its best.
- Driver Assistance – All the features what these Range Rover gave is shared here too, what more can Driver Assistance expect.
If you are looking for Elegance, Luxurious, Dignity and Pride along with Sophistication, Gallant, Superfluity and Dynamics all these In one classy pack, then turn to the magicians who are creative experts THE RANGE ROVER.